A Spring Cleaning Checklist can be difficult to wrap your head around.
Just getting the cleaning done in general can be a challenge and that's before adding everything you haven't kept up with over the last year!
When I plan my Spring Cleaning, it needs to be broken down, simple and possible to actually accomplish - or it's not happening!
Here are some great tips from Toryen on how to keep Spring Cleaning simple...
- Separate Spring Cleaning Tasks from Regular Cleaning
- Have a Plan or a List (see checklist below)
- Get Started
- Start High
- Break It Up
- Use Good Tools (Like Toryen Cleaning Cloth)
- Know what works and have it on hand
- Save your regular cleaning for the Grand Finale
Use these tips along with my Spring Cleaning Checklist below and you should have a pretty good start on a simple plan to make your home Sparkle and Shine!
Happy Spring Cleaning!